DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) Notice
Reporting Copyright Infringement
At IDMGetFree.com, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and are committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on our website without your authorization, please follow the process outlined below to report the alleged infringement.
How to File a DMCA Complaint
To file a DMCA complaint, you must send a written communication that includes the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our website that is allegedly infringing and where it is located.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please send your DMCA complaint to: nelsonhawk2020attherateofgmail.com
Note: Please be aware that any false claims made in your DMCA notice may result in legal consequences. Before submitting a DMCA notice, make sure you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on their behalf.
What We Will Do
Upon receiving a valid DMCA complaint, we will investigate the alleged infringement and, if necessary, remove or disable access to the infringing material. We will also notify the party responsible for the alleged infringement and provide them with an opportunity to respond.
If you have any questions or concerns about our DMCA policy, please contact us by filling the form here.